QMF honours UK envoy to Bahrain
Manama, July 12, 2011
QMF Global Consultants, an independent certification body, presented Jamie Bowden, the British Ambassador to Bahrain, with a certificate of recognition for his outstanding contribution in promoting UK business interests in the Kingdom over the last 5 years.
The certificate was presented by QMF Global Consultants directors Yousaf Razaq and Faisal Riaz to Ambassador Bowden at the British Embassy in the presence of Rebecca Topping, the Head of the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI).
“We are delighted to have presented this certificate of recognition to Ambassador Bowden. He truly deserves this accolade for actively and keenly promoting and highlighting key mutual business opportunities and benefits in both the UK and Bahrain,” the directors remarked.
Accepting the award, Ambassador Bowden said he would continue to encourage the growth and promotion of business in both the UK and Bahrain.
QMF is a specialist in providing quality assurance services to SMEs and NGOs in Bahrain, the wider-GCC and worldwide.
It helps SMEs attain internationally recognised quality standards such as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai private security firm gets key certification
- Dutch firm wins Algeria interior ministry order
- Bahrain SMEs 'on the verge of closure'
- Unrest victim's kin stranded at Bahrain airport
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet