Maradona unhurt in car accident
Dubai, July 12, 2011
Diego Maradona, soccer legend and UAE’s Al Wasl club coach, was involved in a car accident near his home on the outskirts of Buenos Aires on his way to visit his mother in a hospital, a statement said.
He was released from the hospital later that day after a routine check-up as a precautionary measure. He was found to be in good health, said the Al Wasl statement.
He will be flying back to the UAE near the end of the month to begin pre-season training with the Al Wasl team, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan