RAK Ceramics launches bathware range in UK
Dubai, July 17, 2011
UAE-based RAK Ceramics, a leading ceramic tiles and bathware manufacturing company, recently launched its collection of bathware suites in the UK.
The Opulence collection is designed to appeal primarily to urban customers in the UK as it comes in chic feminine and masculine touch, a statement said.
The bathware model is available in alpine white and comes in back-to-wall, wall-hung and close coupled designs catering to various consumer tastes.
“Opulence further strengthens our premium range of products being offered in the UK and other European markets, reaffirming our strategy of catering to a wider range of customer tastes and preferences,” said Abdulla Mahmood, head - marketing and communications, RAK Ceramics.
“RAK Ceramics is pleased with the enthusiastic market response to the Opulence brand, which we believe serves as a confirmation of the reputation of RAK Ceramics as brand of choice in the UK market. The successful launch of Opulence will definitely give us the momentum to unveil more products and innovations as we aim to further expand our market share in the UK,” he added.
The launch event was held at RAK Ceramics’ head office showroom in Petersfield.
The UK serves as a hub for the company’s European market and is currently the biggest market for RAK Ceramics’ bathware products, accounting for up to 25 per cent of global sales, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn