Seef Mall begins food court refurbishment
Manama, July 18, 2011
Bahrain’s Seef Mall has announced that the East food court located next to Magic Island has been closed for refurbishment works.
Magic Island and the West food court will be unaffected and remain open to the public as per normal hours, it said.
The food court refurbishment works are expected to conclude at the end of Ramadan.
The BD2.5 million mall refurbishment project is being carried out over several stages to minimise interruptions to shoppers and tenants alike, and is aimed at giving Seef Mall a more contemporary feel with fresh designs and enhanced facilities and amenities for a more enjoyable shopping experience, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract
- Metito announces big global expansion, mulls IPO
- Saudi AAGH group tops Forbes ranking
- GCC ‘stepping up security co-operation’