Al Majid opens showroom in Dubai
Dubai, July 20, 2011
Al Majid Interiors, a leading supplier of modern furniture, carpets and curtains, and a company of UAE-based Juma Al Majid Group has opened its new showroom in Dubai.
Located on Al Ittihad Road in Deira, the showroom features numerous selections of interiors in different styles.
Along with its selection of all types of interiors, the new showroom features products from internationally - acclaimed brands such as Arte Vivo, Mohawk, Sorayai, Kraus, and Merinos amongst others.
'We are extremely proud of the showroom as we provide total solutions under one roof which is a whole new concept that the group is leading towards in the near future,' said Samir Abu Ajaj, the division manager of Al Majid Interiors.
“Al Majid Interiors aims to help their customers through the process of choosing and buying by taking them through an unforgettable experience. The company follows three simple principles in order to achieve its goals: Your Needs, Your Experience, Your Choice.”
'This will help us retain our customers by providing good services that reflect the name of the Group. This is a chance to show what we do for our clients we can't wait to see how our clients react when they walk through and feel the difference,' Samir added.
Al Majid Interiors is planning to extend its presence by opening more showrooms to cover all Emirates of the UAE, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon