RAK Ceramics opens 2nd showroom in Sharjah
Sharjah, July 20, 2011
Ras Al Khaimah-based RAK Ceramics, a leading ceramic tiles and bathware manufacturer, has opened a second showroom in Sharjah.
The 3,800 sq ft showroom that was inaugurated recently is situated in a prime location in Sharjah, which has emerged as key ceramic tile and bathware market hub.
“Our existing showroom in Sharjah generates huge traffic and expects to accommodate even more customers in light of the growing demand for ceramic tiles and bathware in the emirate,” said Abdallah Massaad, deputy CEO, RAK Ceramics.
“Moreover, it was likewise crucial that we opened a new commercial space to showcase our expanding product line as RAK Ceramics continues to actively develop new designs and product categories.”
“The opening of a second showroom underlines the enormous success of the RAK Ceramics brand in Sharjah, while reaffirming our commitment to get closer to our customers and also cater to their evolving demands,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals