Gulf Air, Al Hilal Group sign key deal
Manama, July 24, 2011
Gulf Air, Bahrain's national carrier, and Al Hilal Group, a leading publishing and marketing organisation in the Middle East, have signed a commercial agreement for the promotion of Gulf Air through the latter's flagship publications.
The airline will be promoted through daily newspapers Gulf Daily News and Akhbar Al Khaleej; and Travel & Tourism News (TTN), Al Hilal's leading pan-Arab travel trade publication.
The agreement was signed by Karim Makhlouf, chief commercial officer, Gulf Air; and Geoffrey Milne, general manager, Al Hilal Group. Present at the event were Jubran Abdulrahman, director, Al Hilal Group; and Shehab Saeed, senior manager marketing, Gulf Air.
Al Hilal Group will actively promote Gulf Air as it looks to establish a leadership position in Bahrain and strengthens its market share, launches a raft of new products, services and incentive packages to make the national carrier the regional airline of choice, said a statement. -TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal