Deira hotel to launch Ramadan offers
Dubai, July 25, 2011
Samaya Hotel Deira, a five star property in the commercial and business districts of Deira, will launch an extensive iftar this Ramadan for families and friends who want to spend quality time together.
Throughout Ramadan, the hotel will offer iftar buffet at the Staircase Restaurant and guests staying for 24-hours can avail of check-in anytime of the day, it said in a statement.
The iftar buffet prepared by Samaya Hotel’s professional chefs will include a full range of traditional Arabic and Oriental dishes, Ramadan sweets, pastries and drinks for Dh99 ($27) per person.
Special rates are also available for small and large groups, corporate clients and employees. Diners also get a chance to win prizes at the end of Ramadan.
Guests staying for 24-hours duration can check-in anytime of the day. A special rate of Dh499 is offered for single room accommodation and Dh649 for double room accommodation. The offer includes the iftar buffet and sohour, the statement said.
“Ramadan is an occasion that brings people together to celebrate this special time of the year. We are extremely happy to present our special packages which are designed to cater to the needs of the devout Muslims who are observing one of the most sacred occasions in the region,” said Fouad Bizri, general manager, Samaya Hotel Deira.
“Here, they can find refuge of peace and tranquility so I take this opportunity to invite one and all to our property to enjoy our special promotions during this season and spend quality time with family and friends,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station