Dubai mall to feature Arab fashion show
Dubai, July 25, 2011
The Dubai Mall, a leading shopping and leisure destination in Dubai will feature designers and fashion labels in the sheila and abaya industry as part of the ongoing Dubai Summer Surprises.
The three-day event Sheila and Abaya Fashion will kick off at the mall’s Fashion Catwalk on July 27, and each day will feature three shows scheduled between 7:30pm and 9:30pm.
The event is a platform for designers across GCC to showcase the latest designs in sheilas and abayas - an integral part of Arab culture.
Over the years, Sheila and Abaya Fashion has become known as a meeting point for buyers, designers, and fashion enthusiasts to share and discuss ideas on Arab fashion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan