Dubai mall to feature Arab fashion show
Dubai, July 25, 2011
The Dubai Mall, a leading shopping and leisure destination in Dubai will feature designers and fashion labels in the sheila and abaya industry as part of the ongoing Dubai Summer Surprises.
The three-day event Sheila and Abaya Fashion will kick off at the mall’s Fashion Catwalk on July 27, and each day will feature three shows scheduled between 7:30pm and 9:30pm.
The event is a platform for designers across GCC to showcase the latest designs in sheilas and abayas - an integral part of Arab culture.
Over the years, Sheila and Abaya Fashion has become known as a meeting point for buyers, designers, and fashion enthusiasts to share and discuss ideas on Arab fashion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show