DTCM to organise 10th Ramadan forum
Dubai, July 26, 2011
The Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) will be hosting the 10th Ramadan Forum under the theme ‘Faith and Security’ from August 4 to 15, 2011 during the coming Ramadan season at the forum’s permanent headquarters in Al Twar area.
The event will be held under the patronage of Sheikh Ahmed Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
The announcement took place during a press conference held by the organizing committee of the forum. The conference was attended by Hamad Bin Mejren, the general superintendent of the 10th forum; Mohammed Al Hashemi, chairman of the organising committee; Hamad Al Mutaiwee, head of the working team; and other members of the organising committee.
The 10th Ramadan Forum comprises a series of lectures delivered an array of renowned Islamic scholars in the World. The first of the Arabic language lectures which begin on the 4th of Ramadan, will be delivered by Sheikh Sulaiman Al Jabailan, followed by Sheikh Saleh Al Maghamsi, Sheikh Dr Muhammad Al Arifi, Sheikh Mahmoud Al Masri, Sheikh Dr Anas Bin Misfer, Sheikh Dr Ibrahim Al Daweesh, Sheikh Dr Omar Abdul Kafy, and finally Sheikh Muhammad Al Arifi.
The programme also includes four lectures between the 11th and 14th of Ramadan, to be delivered in foreign languages; the first in Tagalog, the Philippine language by the famous Islamic propagator Omar Penalber who’s talk was very successful in the 9th Ramadan Forum. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head