Atlantis, The Palm launches iftari recipe contest
Dubai, July 28, 2011
To celebrate the Holy Month of Ramadan, the master chefs at Atlantis, The Palm, a leading entertainment resort destination in the Middle East, has decided to reward household chefs through an Iftari recipe competition.
This competition asks people to send in their recipe to win iftar at the Asateer tent with 4 friends, as well as a private cooking session at Atlantis, The Palm.
Participants only need to send their recipe to: email@example.com with the full details of the creator of the recipe and attach a photo of the dish. A selection of entries will be posted on the Atlantis Facebook page, and each week, a committee of leading chefs at Atlantis will choose the best dish.
Overlooking the Arabian Gulf and The Palm, Asateer evokes sensations of nostalgia for the golden era of Arabia. Meaning ’myths’, Asateer provides an ambience filled with traditional activities, including card games, chess and backgammon.
For a contemporary twist, each Majlis has a playstation and a large television. Throughout the stunning design and contemporary folkloric atmosphere of the tent, guests will be entertained by Oud and Tableh players playing timeless Arabic favourites. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals