Batelco launches UrFilez mobile app
Manama, July 30, 2011
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom company, has launched its UrFilez mobile application for its customers, to provide them with the facility to stream music files directly on their handsets.
The UrFilez music streaming application is now available for free download from major app stores, a statement said.
The app delivers content from international labels for users to stream to their mobile handsets by creating their own personalized radio stations.
The application is available for Batelco’s postpaid and prepaid Blackberry, iPhone and Android users.
Batelco customers can receive a link to download the application and try it for free with limited functionality, or subscribe to an exclusive Batelco package that offers the first month free.
Following the first month, customers can continue to enjoy unlimited UrFilez usage for BD1 ($2.65) per month, and enjoy all their favourite music tracks, with standard data usage rates applying as per the user’s mobile package.
“This is great news, especially for the youth market that has a huge demand for music on their mobiles. With a vast choice of international music, UrFilez and Batelco will be a winning combination,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
“Batelco continues to look for new and exciting ways to add value for their customers, and this easy-to-use application to deliver music to suit each individual taste, is an excellent addition to our portfolio,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract
- Metito announces big global expansion, mulls IPO
- Saudi AAGH group tops Forbes ranking