W Doha launches Ramadan menu
Doha, July 31, 2011
W Hotel & Residences, a leading hotel and resort in Doha, has launched its special menu for Ramadan.
This year’s Ramadan Tent at W in the Great Room features an Aladdin’s Cave of royal purple and gold brocade drapes over tables dressed in gilded cushions.
The W Ramadan Tent will also feature W’s live band entertainment while offering delicacies from around the globe, including Arabic buffets, special W signature shisha menus as well as Indian, Chinese and Japanese dishes.
Mediterranean buffets with gourmet French and Italian fare will be on offer alongside a Latin American menu.
“On top of all these gastronomic marvels, W sees the Holy Month of Ramadan as a time for giving as well as receiving. Guests staying at the Hotel during Ramadan will enjoy special packages of 24/7 In-room Dining of Iftar and Sohour to ensure their stay hits the highs of enjoyment and allows for every totally extravagant comfort,” said Edgar Vaudeville, PR and events manager.
“As a Starwood initiative and to give back to the community, we will also provide Iftar for Doha’s taxi drivers, who traditionally line up to receive delicious parcels of culinary delights. These are some of the ways we want to say thank you to all those that support W Doha during the year.”
“W Doha will also be offering all its many Facebook fans gifts during the Holy Month of Ramadan. With something truly incredible and wonderful for everyone, W Doha awaits to amaze all in Ramadan,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires