London Taxi, Grand Cinemas in tie-up
London, August 1, 2011
London Taxi, the leading purpose-built taxi company, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Grand Cinemas, the largest cinema chain in the Middle East.
Under the terms of the MoU, Grand Cinemas clients will be able to choose and watch the latest movie trailers on the London Taxi’s LCD.
They may also log into the car Wi-Fi Internet to read more about the movies and the schedules, as well as arrange transport for children.
“London Taxi has reached the peak in the transportation industry during their first year by providing a higher standard of service for the same market price and upgrading the taxi’s image in Lebanon,” said Rabih Dib, corporate communications manager of London Taxi in Lebanon.
Isaac Fahed, Grand Cinemas marketing manager, added: “We found common ground and mutual interest to tie-up in this cross promotion, since both brands are market leaders at all terms especially in customer service and unique offers, each in its industry.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan