Top firms to partake in Ramadan quiz
Manama, August 3, 2011
Bahrain's leading companies will compete against each other today (August 3) in a quiz programme organised by labour fund Tamkeen as part of Ramadan activities.
The Tamkeen Business Quiz Show, at the Cultural Hall next to the National Museum, will feature teams from the banking, insurance, telecommunications and industrial sectors.
Those competing in the first of four quiz nights will be the Bahrain National Holding, ARIG, Mumtalakat and AMEX.
The event is being held under the patronage of Supreme Council for Youth and Sport chairman and Bahrain Olympic Committee president Shaikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
It aims to promote unity and teamwork among Bahraini businesses and the community.
Audience members will enjoy live musical entertainment courtesy Urfilez and compete for prizes at the event.
"We are delighted to launch the Tamkeen Business Quiz Show at the start of the very special month of Ramadan and encourage all businesses and the community at large to take part," said Finmark Communications managing director, Zahra'a Taher.
"We wish all participating teams great success and look forward to gathering together companies and top Bahraini talent to underscore the strength of our industries across the board and the kingdom's position as a leading regional business and financial hub."
The Quiz Nights will be held at 9pm with a finale expected to be held on August 24. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm