Silah CEO named to Platinum Circle board
Manama, August 4, 2011
Silah Gulf chief executive officer Joseph Tawfik has been appointed to the advisory board of Platinum Circle, a private business group of global and national corporations, each with annual revenues exceeding $100 million.
Silah is the award winning contact centre and business process outsourcing (BPO) provider headquartered in Bahrain,
Tawfik is an author and well-known commentator on the BPO industry around the world with over 25 years of experience in every facet of the industry.
"We are pleased to have Joseph on-board the leadership team in Platinum Circle," said Platinum Circle chairman Lionel Lee.
"He will provide a first-person view on the issues and opportunities in Bahrain as well as to represent the views and interest of the Middle East in our grouping. He is also one of the voices of the Middle East in our Future Global 100 Initiative."
"I look forward to working with the other members of the board to chart a way forward for businesses and governments around the world through the Platinum Circle's forums and projects," said Tawfik.
"Through the Future Global 100 Initiative, I hope to further Bahrain's economic vision and promote global business in the Middle East," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show