Hansgrohe annual sales up 13.5pc, hits $986m
Dubai, August 4, 2011
Hansgrohe, a leading manufacturer of bathroom fittings, has reported a 13.5 per cent growth in its 2010 sales of 693 million euros ($986 million) as against 610 million euros in 2009.
The Black Forest firm, which recently celebrated its 110th anniversary, also said its revenue rose 10 per cent to 154 million euros from 140 million euros in 2009.
Hansgrohe expanded its Middle Eastern network with the opening of the Alshaya Home Store showroom in Jeddah in May.
With offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Cyprus and a flagship store network across the region, Hansgrohe continues to work on an ongoing stream of prestigious projects including Masdar City in Abu Dhabi, Burj Khalifa in Dubai, Marina Towers in Beirut and the Clock Tower in Mecca, a company statement said.
“In spite of ongoing instability in underlying economic conditions, we recorded growth in all the regions in 2010 and set new records both for sales and earnings,” said Siegfried Gaensslen, CEO, Hansgrohe.
“At 693 million euros, total net sales for the last financial year were not only well above the previous year’s level; they also topped the previous all-time high of 668 million euros recorded in the year 2008. We’re obviously overjoyed,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors