Ferrari World offers special iftar buffet
Abu Dhabi, August 4, 2011
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the largest indoor and the only Ferrari branded theme park, is offering a special daily Ramadan iftar buffer at one of its top restaurants.
Inspired by the real-life staff canteen at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, the refractory-style Il Podio restaurant offers popular mezze such as roukak, kibbeh, hummus, moutabel and fresh salads and traditional mains such as shawarma, machbous and whole roasted ouzi, to sweet treats such as umm ali, mouhallabiya and rose and pistachio-flavoured panacotta, according to a statement.
Guests looking to combine the traditional sunset meal with day-long access to 20 exciting Ferrari-themed rides and attractions can purchase a combined general admission ticket and iftar buffet meal at a special price of Dh345 ($94) for guests above 1.5 metres and Dh220 for guests below 1.5 metres in height, the statement said.
Companies looking to spice up their Iftar gathering this year can also avail of special group rates offering general admission to the theme park with a traditional Iftar buffet at Il Podio for Dh295 per person. The offer is valid for groups of 15 or more throughout the holy month, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role