Kanoo Group to mark Ramadan
Dubai, August 11, 2011
The Kanoo Group, a UAE-based diversified business conglomerate, will hold its annual group Iftar today (August 11), which will bring together most of the company staff from all divisions.
“This heart-warming event that we have been holding since 2002 strengthens our solidarity and coherence with our co-staff members of different nationalities. We hope today will reaffirm the strong team relations we shared with our colleagues,” said Ali Islim, head of Marketing Team, who organised the Iftar at Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana Dubai.
The company also organises similar functions with its various divisions across UAE and main offices in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Oman, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey