Unisono appoints senior consultant
Manama, August 15, 2011
Unisono, a leading branding and creative consultancy, has appointed Ian Butlin as a senior consultant based in its head office in Bahrain.
Butlin has joined to work initially with the client servicing department, helping to mentor and develop the team as well as offer them the benefit of his extensive international marketing communications experience.
He will also play a leading role in developing and promoting the Unisono brand as it expands it client base across the GCC region.
Prior to his appointment, Butlin was the TBWA general manager in Oman where he helped build the agency up over four years to become the market leader in the Sultanate with a host of blue chip clients as well as an award winner at a regional level. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract
- Metito announces big global expansion, mulls IPO
- Saudi AAGH group tops Forbes ranking
- GCC ‘stepping up security co-operation’