Etisalat, UTV launch new channel
UAE, August 18, 2011
Etisalat, in collaboration with UTV, a media and entertainment conglomerate from South Asia has launched UTV Stars - the first Indian channel to be simultaneously launched in India and UAE.
UTV Stars - The official channel of Bollywood, is also the first Indian High Definition Entertainment channel in UAE and comes as a part of eLife TV basic Asian choice package.
MK Anand, CEO – Broadcasting, UTV, said: “ UAE is a very important market as it has a large Indian diaspora which is crucial to tap and Etisalat provides the perfect platform to reach out to them. This will be the first time that an Indian channel will be simultaneously launched in India and UAE ensuring maximum reach from day one.”
UTV Stars is a mass specialty entertainment channel, dedicated exclusively to Bollywood and its most sought after celebrities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals