Taj Palace Dubai names F&B director
Dubai, August 21, 2011
The Taj Palace Hotel Dubai has appointed Oukba Nafai as director of food and beverages (F&B).
In his new role Nafai will oversee the hotel’s restaurants, room service, catering and culinary events. He will be primarily responsible for the development of his team particularly in the areas of food preparation, and customer service training.
Nafai comes to the role with more than 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, specifically in the food and beverage department.
He has worked with organisations such as the Burj Al Arab where he was responsible for the Al Mountaha Restaurant, Millennium International Hotels & Resorts in Sharjah and with Hilton Hotels & Resorts which was his last posting.
“Oukba’s outgoing personality and strong analytical, customer service, and creative problem solving skills make him a very welcome addition to the team here at the Taj Palace Hotel Dubai and we look forward to seeing his contribution to our food and beverage operation” said Andreas Mueller, general manager Taj Palace Hotel Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn