Batelco sponsors advertising association
Bahrain, August 21, 2011
Batelco, Bahrain's leading telecommunication company, has signed up as the sponsor of the International Advertising Association (IAA) gathering taking place in Bahrain tomorrow (August 22).
Batelco’s chief executive Rashid Abdulla will be the guest speaker at the event. A number of Batelco general managers, marketing and public relations staff will also take part in the event, a statement said.
The event will be held at the Awal Ballroom of the Gulf Hotel.
Batelco PR specialist Noor Behzad, in the presence of group general manager media relations Ahmed Al Janahi, presented the sponsorship cheque to Gulf Marcom chairman and IAA Bahrain chapter president Khamis Al Muqla, at a meeting held at Batelco’s Hamala Headquarters recently.
“We are very pleased to support the IAA event as many of its members are involved in publicising and advertising Batelco and its products and services,” Al Janahi said.
“We appreciate Batelco’s generosity and support and look forward to welcoming the Batelco Bahrain CE and Batelco representatives to our event,” said Al Muqla.
The IAA Bahrain Chapter is a part of IAA Worldwide and the IAA gathering provides the ideal platform for the advertising and media industry to network and socialise, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Qatar 'interested in Eurofighter, Rafale jets'
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan