Blazon named agent for Japan expo
Japan, August 23, 2011
Blazon Communications, a bespoke agency has been appointed as exclusive sales agent for Blossom Japan, a high-end international travel exhibition.
The exhibition is held annually in Kyoto and Blazon Communications will represent the Middle East and African regions at the event which will take place from February 13-16, 2012.
Organised by Lucioles, Blossom Japan is a dedicated invitation-only event that connects buyers from across the world looking for exciting new products to present to their clients with exhibitors representing premium travel experiences.
By creating a platform for key luxury brands to meet, Blossom Japan provides a new dynamism for the whole luxury travel industry internationally and in Japan.
“Some of the world’s finest hotels and travel services are available in the Middle East and therefore it is vital that this part of the world has a strong representation at Blossom Japan,” Sarah Campbell, director of public relations, Blazon Communications.
“We are confident that, with our strong network of contacts in the travel and hospitality sectors, we will bring a high-profile, high-end portfolio of products to Kyoto in 2012,” she said.
Exhibitors already confirmed for the exhibition include Silversea Cruises, Orient-Express, Aman Resorts, Naiade Resorts, Ayana Resort and Spa Bali.
The event will commence with a full-day conference followed by a three-day exhibition at ICC Kyoto.
The exhibition will be facilitated by pre-scheduled appointments ensuring that all attendees are conducting business by day, and will be supplemented by a series of networking events by night for all buyers and exhibitors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy