UK college plans fashion courses in Dubai
Dubai, August 24, 2011
The London College of Fashion will conduct its short courses including on subjects like fashion buying and merchandising at The Pullman Dubai, Mall of the Emirates from October 13 to 28.
The London college is one of the leading centres of fashion studies in the world, and the only one in the UK to specialise in fashion education.
Leading tutors from the college will be in Dubai to conduct the courses, which are being held in the Middle East for the first time. These courses will be held as per the same standards as the UK courses, said a statement from the college.
The course list includes fashion buying and merchandising, fashion styling, creative branding and fibres and fabrics.
The UK faculty will also hold a course on perfumes aimed at helping students understand fragrance, perfume wardrobe, marketing and branding consultancy and also business start-up consultancy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show