Zotac launches new GeForce eco edition
Dubai, August 24, 2011
Zotac International, a leading innovator and one of the largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, has launched the new GeForce GTS 450 Eco Edition.
The new Zotac edition delivers best-in-class energy efficiency with a 33 per cent reduction in energy consumption, said a company statement.
“Zotac understands the importance of energy-efficient graphics performance for users that demand the latest 3D features with a performance kick,” explained Carsten Berger, marketing director, Zotac International.
“With the Zotac GeForce GTS 450 Eco Edition, we were able to improve energy-efficiency and eliminate the external power connector without sacrificing any GPU features,” Berger added.
It is the perfect graphics card for home theatre aficionados with superior home theatre-friendly features including hardware video decode acceleration for high-definition Blu-ray and Adobe Flash HD content, audio bitstreaming of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, the statement said.
Nvidia 3D Vision readiness enables the Zotac GeForce GTS 450 ECO Edition to output Blu-ray 3D content via HDMI 1.4a for stunning 3D video playback, it added. - TradeArabia New Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role