OOX to showcase online advertising tool
Dubai, September 4, 2011
OOX, Out-n-Out Online Xperts, will showcase its online advertising monitoring tool at an upcoming trade show for online professionals in Abu Dhabi.
The Internet Show Middle East 2011 will run on September 27 and 28 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
OOX will hold live demos of its OOXmonitor at the show, allowing guests can try out the service and learn about the importance of online ad monitoring first hand.
Launched in 2008, OOXmonitor is the Middle East's first competitive online advertising monitoring and intelligence service, a statement said.
OOXmonitor tracks display ad campaigns, sponsorships, special operations, microsites, sponsored profile pages, and widgets, it added.
'September marks the start of OOXmonitor's fourth year. We believe that by offering online ad monitoring to marketers, we play a part in growing the region's online advertising industry,” said Fouad Bedran, co-managing director of OOX.
“Our company is fully invested in the online ad sector in the Middle East, this is why we have participated in the Internet Show for the second year now,' he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey