150 experts for Bahrain cleantech expo
Manama, September 5, 2011
More than 150 international experts and businessmen with the goal of highlighting the use of clean technologies will take part in an upcoming environmental forum and exhibition in Bahrain.
The first Bahrain Green Technology Expo will be held from October 18 to 20 at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
The event is being organised by the Public Commission for the Protection of Marine Resources, Environment and Wildlife and will be held under the patronage of its president Shaikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa.
United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (Unido) has partnered with the commission as a co-organising partner to bring international experts in green technologies to the event and promote it globally.
It will conduct technical workshops and provide conference speakers, as well as promote technologies to suppliers to exhibit in Bahrain and the region.
The conference and forum will focus on four main themes: renewable energies, water management, waste management and lifestyle technologies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn