Samsung names radio contest winners
Amman, September 13, 2011
Samsung Electronics Levant recently announced the eight winners of a radio competition it held during Ramadan aimed at increasing public knowledge of its laptop collection.
The Ramadan Radio Competition aired on Mazaj FM and Ayym FM radio stations.
Mazaj FM’s “Salli Syamak” programme, which aired between 2 pm and 5 pm, contained a variety of news such as health tips, celebrity news and the latest hit songs.
During the programme the presenter would give various hints and specifications on the laptop, and the listeners with the correct answers would enter a draw for Samsung’s latest laptop the RV509 at the end of each week.
With the similar concept, Samsung IT partnered with Ayyam FM for their “Dardashat” programme which also aired between 2 pm and 5 pm.
“It is great to see many enthusiasts and Samsung loyal customers participate for the chance to win one of Samsung’s latest products, the RV509 Laptop. This proves their knowledge and trust in the Samsung brand,” said Sang Sok Roh, CEO of Samsung Electronics.
Jin Hoo Lee, Samsung Electronics Levant Business Unit manager for IT and HHP, said: “I would like to extend my congratulations to the Samsung winners.”
“As their loyalty and knowledge of Samsung’s latest technologies and innovations allowed them to own Samsung’s state of the art RV509 laptop, and experience its unique features such as speedy operations, phoneshare internet connection and many others,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages