Samsung names radio contest winners
Amman, September 13, 2011
Samsung Electronics Levant recently announced the eight winners of a radio competition it held during Ramadan aimed at increasing public knowledge of its laptop collection.
The Ramadan Radio Competition aired on Mazaj FM and Ayym FM radio stations.
Mazaj FM’s “Salli Syamak” programme, which aired between 2 pm and 5 pm, contained a variety of news such as health tips, celebrity news and the latest hit songs.
During the programme the presenter would give various hints and specifications on the laptop, and the listeners with the correct answers would enter a draw for Samsung’s latest laptop the RV509 at the end of each week.
With the similar concept, Samsung IT partnered with Ayyam FM for their “Dardashat” programme which also aired between 2 pm and 5 pm.
“It is great to see many enthusiasts and Samsung loyal customers participate for the chance to win one of Samsung’s latest products, the RV509 Laptop. This proves their knowledge and trust in the Samsung brand,” said Sang Sok Roh, CEO of Samsung Electronics.
Jin Hoo Lee, Samsung Electronics Levant Business Unit manager for IT and HHP, said: “I would like to extend my congratulations to the Samsung winners.”
“As their loyalty and knowledge of Samsung’s latest technologies and innovations allowed them to own Samsung’s state of the art RV509 laptop, and experience its unique features such as speedy operations, phoneshare internet connection and many others,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey