Edible Arrangements to open Oman unit
Muscat, September 14, 2011
Edible Arrangements, a leader in hand-sculpted, fresh-fruit arrangements, has announced plans to open its first outlet in Muscat as part of its Gulf expansion plans.
The Omani outlet is one of seven new Edible Arrangements franchises to open across the GCC by year end. This is a strong symbol of the company’s success in the region since the first franchise opened in Dubai in 2007, said a company statement.
The newest addition to the region’s existing 13 stores, Edible Arrangements Oman is slated to open its doors to the public very soon in Muscat City Centre, with a grand opening celebration planned next month, it added.
First launched in Connecticut, US, in 1999, the brand is now recognized at a global level, with outlets operating across North America, Italy, Turkey, China and India, in addition to the GCC locations.
Recognised for its innovative approach to creating beautiful, delicious and nutritious products, Edible Arrangements believes in sourcing fresh produce for all its products, said a senior official.
AlShaima Ali AlRaisi, owner and managing director of Edible Arrangements Muscat said: 'As the owner and operator of Oman’s first Edible Arrangements franchise, I am delighted to play a part in bringing such a well recognized brand to Muscat.'
'The Omani population is known for its hospitality and generosity, and I believe our concept and philosophy will be incredibly successful in this market,' he remarked.
'Our mission is to deliver high quality, beautiful and fresh products to our customers, products I look forward to sharing with the Muscat community,' said AlRaisi.
'The company’s stunning creations are not only visually appealing, but have an extra twist; they are specially crafted using premium fruit, royal dates and gourmet Belgian chocolate amongst other luscious ingredients,' he added.
In 2006, the company launched its Frutation brand- a new concept to take fresh fruit products to the next level.
Frutation is an all natural fruit station with a product collection that targets consumers who want a fresh and delicious treat on the go.
The menu includes a variety of items such as smoothies, fresh juices, fruit salads, fruit sundaes, and dipped fruit.
According to AlRaisi, Edible Arrangements bouquets add class and perfection to any occasion, be it engagements, weddings, anniversaries or corporate events.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai private security firm gets key certification
- Dutch firm wins Algeria interior ministry order
- Bahrain SMEs 'on the verge of closure'
- Unrest victim's kin stranded at Bahrain airport
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet