Abu Dhabi to host wood show
Abu Dhabi, September 18, 2011
More than 100 companies will come together to feature their products and services at the Abu Dhabi International Wood and Wood Machinery Show 2011.
The event will be held from October 18 to October 20, at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (Adnec), and is expected to serve as a strategic platform to discuss solutions and initiatives related to sustainability within the wood sector.
The event will highlight products and services from more than 20 countries and is looking to attract distributors, suppliers, interior designers, furniture manufacturers, carpenters, wholesale traders and retailers, building material manufacturers, construction suppliers and project developers coming from across the Gulf region.
Dawood Al Shezawi, CEO, Strategic Marketing and Exhibitions, said: “Hosting the first ever ‘Abu Dhabi WoodShow’ comes at a perfect time, where exhibitors will surely be able to leverage their products and services across the many construction and interior projects that will be implemented in Abu Dhabi.”
“Further, the show seeks to play an active role in UAE’s continuing efforts to become more ‘green’ centric and bring it one step closer towards the total sustainability of the wood industry. The event also looks toward showcasing the latest eco-friendly woodworking machineries and wood products that come from highly sustainable resources,” he said.– TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages