Abu Dhabi to host wood show
Abu Dhabi, September 18, 2011
More than 100 companies will come together to feature their products and services at the Abu Dhabi International Wood and Wood Machinery Show 2011.
The event will be held from October 18 to October 20, at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (Adnec), and is expected to serve as a strategic platform to discuss solutions and initiatives related to sustainability within the wood sector.
The event will highlight products and services from more than 20 countries and is looking to attract distributors, suppliers, interior designers, furniture manufacturers, carpenters, wholesale traders and retailers, building material manufacturers, construction suppliers and project developers coming from across the Gulf region.
Dawood Al Shezawi, CEO, Strategic Marketing and Exhibitions, said: “Hosting the first ever ‘Abu Dhabi WoodShow’ comes at a perfect time, where exhibitors will surely be able to leverage their products and services across the many construction and interior projects that will be implemented in Abu Dhabi.”
“Further, the show seeks to play an active role in UAE’s continuing efforts to become more ‘green’ centric and bring it one step closer towards the total sustainability of the wood industry. The event also looks toward showcasing the latest eco-friendly woodworking machineries and wood products that come from highly sustainable resources,” he said.– TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon