RAK Ceramics to display collections in Italy
Dubai, September 19, 2011
RAK Ceramics, one of the world’s largest ceramic tiles and bathware manufacturing company, will present its latest collections at a major event in Italy.
The company will present its tile collections at the International Exhibition of Ceramic Tile and Bathroom Furnishings 2011 which will be held in Bologna from September 20 to 24.
It will launch its Sandust, Lapato-finish, Linia and Lamina glossy wall tiles during the event, while new designs and sizes in its ceramic and Gres Porcellanato portfolio will also headline the special presentation.
The Bevelrock, Bolts and Charm tile collections will be featured prominently by RAK Ceramics at Cersaie 2011, while the Aqaba and Aleppo Stone are among the Gres Porcellanato tiles lined up for the exhibition. Also to be exhibited are RAK Ceramics’ latest 25x70 and 20x50 unique-size tiles, as well as the Daze and Craft tile collections, the company said in a statement.
Dr Khater Massaad, CEO, RAK Ceramics, said: "The RAK Ceramics brand has established a strong market presence in Europe and our participation in the Cersaie Exhibition in Italy is part of our strategy to further consolidate our market stronghold in key markets across the region.”
“We have lined up a very attractive presentation that will feature our latest products and designs that have been developed using advanced tile printing technologies. The Cersaie Exhibition has become a traditional venue to interact with our existing and potential customers and provide them with an overview of the unique features of our comprehensive tile portfolio”, he said.
The 25x70 range is the latest unique-size offering from RAK Ceramics’ collection of tiles exclusively developed for interior walls. The 25x70 tile collection comes in seven distinctive tile designs that vary from the essence of textile finish and wallpaper textures to suit various interiors, it said.
RAK Ceramics is a $1 billion global conglomerate that supplies to over 150 countries and has been officially recognised as the world’s largest ceramic tile manufacturer with a global production output of 117 million sq m.
RAK Ceramics has earned distinctions such as the Best Brand of 2010 and CSR Company of 2011 at Middle East Business Leader’s Summit and Awards and recently the CMO Asia’s Best Brand 2011. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha
- Twelve dead in Qatar restaurant gas explosion