Bahrain sets up poll media centre
Manama, September 21, 2011
Bahrain’s Information Affairs Authority (IAA) has set up a media centre for local and foreign journalists to cover parliament by-elections on Saturday.
The media centre is at Isa Cultural Centre, Juffair, and is expected to be open on Thursday.
IAA staff will be present at the centre to arrange interviews with candidates and top officials, said a spokesman.
The announcements of final results and Press conferences will be held at the centre. Journalists accredited by IAA are the only ones allowed access in the centre, said the spokesman. – TradeArabia News Centre
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals