Samsung 'tops in customer satisfaction’
Amman, September 25, 2011
Samsung Electronics was ranked ‘Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Clothes Washers and Dryers,’ by J.D. Power and Associates, a leading US consumer research company.
The company was rated according to the 2011 Laundry Appliance Study, as well as the Green Apple Award, for its Eco Bubble washing machine, by The Green Organisation, a British non-profit environmental group.
Samsung washing machines ranked highest for the third consecutive year since 2009. It received the scores in the categories of ease of use, styling, appearance, and price, a statement said.
The Green Organisation recognised the energy-saving qualities of the Eco Bubble washers.
These machines are one of the world's first to use Eco Bubble Technology, which has been certified in many European countries and is steadily gaining a foothold in environmentally conscious British consumer households who value solid washing performance that saves energy.
Mohammad Al Summar, home appliance sales manager of Samsung Electronics Levant said: “We are delighted to be recognised by J.D. Power and Associates as well as the Green Apple Awards for our home appliances in the US and the UK. At Samsung, we are pleased to be able to offer consumers a product that is energy-efficient while surpassing users’ expectations on performance.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey