Alif opens new food outlets in UAE
Dubai, September 28, 2011
UAE-based Alif investments has opened 5 new outlets - 2 Meat One at Motorcity and Al Nahda Dubai and three Emly & Chilli restaurants at Motorcity, Al Nahda Dubai & Sahara Center Sharjah.
The Meat One outlet at Motorcity Dubai and Emly & Chilli restaurant located in the same vicinity was officially inaugurated by Jamil Ahmed, the ambassador of Pakistan in the presence of senior company officials and VIP guests including cricketers Saeed Anwar and Inzamam Ul Haq.
“We are extremely happy to present the new concept of Meat One to the meat enthusiasts of Dubai and at the same time open doors to three additional outlets of Emly & Chilli," remarked Arif Abdul Aziz Memon, chairman of Alif Investments.
Established in the UAE in 2010 Alif Investments is a leader in Shariah investments and has a proven track record in developing strategic investments opportunities, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages