Millenium Plaza Hotel receives crescent-rating
Dubai, October 4, 2011
The Millennium Plaza Hotel in Dubai has been awarded a crescent-rating of 5 and includes halal-friendly facilities such as halal food, availability of prayer rugs, prayer times, as well as the direction of the Qiblah highlighted in the rooms.
The hotel, is located in the heart of Dubai, on Sheikh Zayed Road, and will open its doors to the public in December, a statement from the hotel said.
The hotel is a 65-storey tower comprising 413 hotel rooms and offers modern alternatives for conference halls and meetings rooms.
It is an alcohol free hotel, with a sumptuous range of halal food served in its restaurants. Separate male and female prayer rooms can be accommodated upon request, it said.
“The Millennium Plaza Hotel is keen on going the extra mile to make sure our Muslim guests are comfortable, whether they are traveling for business or for leisure. The crescentrating of our hotel shows that we have integrated many halal-friendly facilities and services in our offer in addition to the service and hospitality we guarantee,” said Binu Varghese, director of sales and marketing at Millennium Plaza Hotel. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals