Egypt Meditrade buys sunflower, soyoil
Cairo, October 5, 2011
Egyptian commodity purchasing enterprise Meditrade has bought 20,000 tonnes of sunflower oil and 25,000 tonnes of soyoil in a tender, said a trader.
Meditrade bought the sunflower oil from Nidera at $1,058.85 a tonne on a cost and freight basis, for shipment during the second half of November, the Cairo-based trader revealed.
It purchased the soyoil from the National Vegetable Oil company at 6,320 Egyptian pounds ($1,040) a tonne, he added.-Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn