Dornbracht IMO fittings set for ME debut
Dubai , October 5, 2011
Dornbracht, a leading manufacturer of bathroom and kitchen fittings, plans to bring its contemporary line of IMO fittings to the Middle East for the first time.
Headquartered in Iserlohn, Germany, Dornbracht said the IMO series of fittings and accessories places the needs of the individual at the heart of its bathroom concept.
IMO - abbreviated from ‘in my opinion’ - reflects the versatility of this new product range, the company said in a statement.
Dornbracht, said combining the hallmarks of precision, proportion, quality and functionality with a modern aesthetic, IMO has been conceived to suit any bathroom application.
The versatility of the IMO line comes from uniting two design concepts, said the German company.
Its hybrid shape combines a round body with a right-angled lever and spout allowing for a variety of multi-purpose applications., it added.
Placing the individual’s opinions, tastes and design style at the forefront, six bathroom concepts are being unveiled in the region.
These include IMO Family, IMO Single Man, IMO Single Woman, IMO Best Ager, IMO Young Professionals and IMO Teenage Girl. The products are designed by Sieger Design, the company said in its statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show