Bahrain City Centre to host fashion event
Manama, October 12, 2011
Bahrain City Centre (BCC), a leading leisure and shopping destination, will host an exclusive preview into the season’s best beauty, fashion and style trends this month.
The event titled ‘Fall for Fashion’ will feature fashion displays and the chance to win one of 10 fashion wardrobes.
The fashion display will showcase the season’s latest ‘it’ finds in shoes, handbags, accessories and off-the-runway fashions from popular international retail brands in the mall.
Every BD20 ($53) spend at any retailer goes towards the chance to win one of 10 Fall Fashion Wardrobes valued at BD1,000 each.
BCC will also feature a Thinking Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness event, with the ‘Kick up your heels’ Walkathon on October 15.
The signature event, Grazia Style Weekend from October 20-22, is a three day festival celebrating beauty.
“Bahrain City Centre boasts the largest, broadest offer of fashion and beauty brands than any other mall in the country,” said Ray Scott, asset director for Bahrain City Centre.
“Fall for Fashion offers an exclusive sneak-peak into the season’s coming fashion, style and beauty trends for residents and visitors – this month, fashion’s capital is at Bahrain City Centre.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey