Bahrain City Centre to host fashion event
Manama, October 12, 2011
Bahrain City Centre (BCC), a leading leisure and shopping destination, will host an exclusive preview into the season’s best beauty, fashion and style trends this month.
The event titled ‘Fall for Fashion’ will feature fashion displays and the chance to win one of 10 fashion wardrobes.
The fashion display will showcase the season’s latest ‘it’ finds in shoes, handbags, accessories and off-the-runway fashions from popular international retail brands in the mall.
Every BD20 ($53) spend at any retailer goes towards the chance to win one of 10 Fall Fashion Wardrobes valued at BD1,000 each.
BCC will also feature a Thinking Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness event, with the ‘Kick up your heels’ Walkathon on October 15.
The signature event, Grazia Style Weekend from October 20-22, is a three day festival celebrating beauty.
“Bahrain City Centre boasts the largest, broadest offer of fashion and beauty brands than any other mall in the country,” said Ray Scott, asset director for Bahrain City Centre.
“Fall for Fashion offers an exclusive sneak-peak into the season’s coming fashion, style and beauty trends for residents and visitors – this month, fashion’s capital is at Bahrain City Centre.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack