Denim Day to encourage jeans donations
Dubai, October 12, 2011
The Mall of Emirates will accept used jeans donations for charity during the World of Fashion, on October 14, also known as Denim Day.
Donors will be rewarded with a cupcake from Kitsch, a statement from the event organiser said.
Denim Day is a campaign hosted by the mall in support of Red Crescent.
All jeans donations will be repurposed and distributed for various humanitarian causes in the UAE and across the region, the statement said.
Salsa Jeans and Rado watches will showcase its latest trends on the catwalk in the evening. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role