DIFF 2011 opens registration
Dubai, October 13, 2011
The eighth Dubai International Film Festival has opened registration for students, media, and industry delegates from across the world.
Accredited delegates receive access to the Festival’s diverse offerings, from its public screenings and events to its industry-oriented workshops, panel discussions, networking sessions and events.
In 2010, DIFF accredited more than 3,600 industry, media and student delegates from more than 60 nations.
While returning delegates will receive personalised login information from the Festival, first-timers can register via the DIFF website, dubaifilmfest.com.
Students must also submit a letter from their university or the appropriate faculty member.
Accredited industry delegates can access the Festival’s comprehensive film market, the Dubai Film Market, which includes the Dubai Film Forum, dedicated to talent development; Dubai Film Connection, the co-production market; Enjaaz, the post-production programme and the Dubai Filmmart, the Festival’s trade and distribution platform.
Online registration for media and students is free; free industry registration continues until November 5. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head