Fire fighting focus for safety expo
Dubai, October 16, 2011
Fire fighting and rescue systems are expected to be one of the core growth areas at the 2012 edition of Intersec, the region’s premier platform for the safety and security industry, said the organisers.
There is high demand for exhibition space from prospective new exhibitors in addition to returning exhibitors who are opting for more space at the event taking place from January 15 to 17, 2012, said German trade fair organiser Epoc Messe Frankfurt in Dubai.
Some of the key exhibitors already signed up within the Fire & Rescue section include Siemens, Naffco, Firex, Sffeco, Rapidrop, DuPont, Bristol Fire, Draeger Safety and Detectomat, among others.
Naffco and Firex, long term supporters of the event will return once more with two of the largest stands at the trade fair, while first time exhibitor Siemens will join the fore of key international players at the event.
“The strong response from the fire and rescue sector reflects the growth of the regional industry and indicates the increasing extent for the latest in safety systems and technology. We are building on the quality and scope of Intersec year on year. We have been successful in attracting industry leaders and major suppliers to the event,’ said Ahmed Pauwels, chief executive officer of Epoc Messe Frankfurt.
Naffco has been exhibiting at Intersec trade fair and conference since its inception 14 years ago. For Naffco, the exhibition has become an integral component of their long term growth strategy.
Khalid Al Khatib, chief executive officer at Naffco, stated: “We have watched Intersec grow from strength to strength over the years and at the same time we too have been growing our business and are now considered one of the top manufacturers of fire fighting equipment worldwide.”
“The importance of fire safety cannot be understated and Intersec provides a strong business platform in which to communicate this message as well as to build more awareness for our brand,” he added.
Global brand Siemens will make its Intersec debut in January, exhibiting its range of fire products including detection and suppression systems and solutions.
Carsten Liesener, head of Fire Safety Systems & Products at Siemens, said: “As a leading international provider of fire safety technology we are looking forward to exhibiting at Intersec in Dubai next year.”
“We aim to use the exhibition to showcase our range of innovative, high quality fire safety products, systems and solutions.”
In addition to the increased space indoors, the third edition of the UAE International FireFit Championships is also expanding and has enhanced the scope for the 2012 edition. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’