New CEO for Grey Group Mena
Dubai, October 18, 2011
David Patton, president and CEO of Grey Group Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), today announced that Eric Hanna has been appointed CEO of Grey Group Middle East and Africa (MENA), effective mid-November.
Hanna will be headquartered in Dubai, UAE. He succeeds Philippe Skaff who has decided to leave the company.
Hanna has served for the past two years as CEO of Mediacom Mena, a GroupM company, where he was the architect of the current Mediacom network in the region.
His return to Grey marks a homecoming for Hanna who previously spent a decade at the agency serving in a number of key Middle East management roles.
Hanna will lead Grey Group Mena, a network with a growing blue-chip client roster that includes P&G, GSK, BAT and Jotun Paints among others. – TradeArabia News Arabia
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals