Subway to hold business round table
Manama, October 25, 2011
Subway Arabia will hold an exclusive business media round table with Omar Bukhowa, on October 26, providing an opportunity to network with the regional development agent on various points of interest and industry related issues.
The event will take place at the Subway DA office, at Sehab Executive Towers in Al Seef District, starting 11am, a statement from the world’s largest submarine sandwich franchise said.
Bukhowa will present a detailed review of Subway’s performance in Bahrain for the year 2011, and also provide a comprehensive outline of eatery’s expansion plans in the region for the year 2012. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision