Subway to hold business round table
Manama, October 25, 2011
Subway Arabia will hold an exclusive business media round table with Omar Bukhowa, on October 26, providing an opportunity to network with the regional development agent on various points of interest and industry related issues.
The event will take place at the Subway DA office, at Sehab Executive Towers in Al Seef District, starting 11am, a statement from the world’s largest submarine sandwich franchise said.
Bukhowa will present a detailed review of Subway’s performance in Bahrain for the year 2011, and also provide a comprehensive outline of eatery’s expansion plans in the region for the year 2012. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract
- Metito announces big global expansion, mulls IPO
- Saudi AAGH group tops Forbes ranking