TNT SAB Express extends Ikea deal
Riyadh, October 31, 2011
TNT SAB Express Saudi Arabia, a leading global express company, has extended its partnership with global home furnishings company Ikea.
Handled by a team of over 140 people, TNT Express provides the delivery and assembles furniture and kitchens for Ikea customers in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam.
In 2011, TNT Express successfully delivered a significant number of pieces of furniture utilizing 37 dedicated vehicles and Ikea expects to increase this number in 2012.
Nael Attiyat, sales and marketing director for TNT SAB Express said, “TNT will always strive to strengthen the partnership with Ikea year by year. We have been delighted with the improvement over several years and look forward to going from strength to strength with our partner Ikea.”
Starting from 2002, Ikea and TNT SAB Express have together built a tailor-made successful solution, with in-store customer service teams to handle delivery requests, warehouses to stage the flat packs until the customer is ready to receive them and a professionally trained delivery and assembly team.
Over the last twelve years TNT SAB express has successfully managed the distribution and delivery of Ikea’s catalogues.
David McManus country customer relation manager said, 'Ikea Saudi seeks long term relationship with its partners at all times in which we continue our focus and efforts in improving our services.'
'We always aim to place the customers in the heart of everything we do,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey