RHM celebrates 20 years in Bahrain
Manama, November 22, 2011
One of Bahrain's most respected companies Red House Marketing (RHM) has celebrated 20 years of business in the kingdom.
George Middleton established the publishing and marketing firm in 1991 when he and a business partner had already begun working on their first publication, the Free Kuwait Guide, a statement from the company said.
A series of publications followed, including Soukwise, Middle East Environment, and media representation for Gulf Air's in-flight magazine.
Bahrain This Month was later launched and was the first magazine to be published in the country, the statement said.
After 20 years, RHM is close to publishing the 700th edition of one of its publications, which includes Woman This Month, the Bahrain Map and Pocket Guide and Bahrain Hotel and Restaurant Guide.
Others are Bahrain Desert Times and MWR Guide for the US Navy base and Bahrain Air's in-flight magazine Reesha, it said.
Around 400 guests, including VIPs, diplomats and RHM staff, attended the event at the Bushido Restaurant in Seef. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals