New talent bookings website launched
Dubai, November 29, 2011
A Dubai-based branding consultant has annouced the launch of the Middle East’s first talent and entertainment bookings website.
The brainchild of Suha Krimeed, the website is designed to be the ‘go to’ source for clients looking to secure high quality artistic talent, as well as give entertainers of all descriptions a platform to promote their specialist talent to a wider audience.
Access to the hottest regional and international talent is now available at the click of a mouse with the launch of talentcode-me.com. It is a one-stop platform for locally-based and international entertainment talent.
“The idea behind the website is a direct result of more than 10 years experience in organising and commissioning successful events across multiple industry sectors; with a desire to make world-class artistic talent accessible to the Middle East market through a single online portal,” she said.
With a proven track record in branding, marketing and business development for leading multinationals and regional players in the financial, oil and gas, investment, real estate and hospitality sectors, Krimeed’s contacts across the region have provided a ready source of entertainment talent.
The website provides artists for a wide range of occasions from theatre and dance productions to corporate events, festivals and weddings, as well as supplying talent for TV commercials, radio campaigns, film shoots and music videos.
According to Krimeed, Talentcode is continuously being updated with fresh new talents being uploaded every week.
She said that each new artist is personally vetted prior to being signed up to the website and also assists clients in selecting the right entertainment or talent through one-on-one consultations and a full briefing.
Clients are currently able to choose from 3D street artists, acrobats and contortionists, action painters, calligraphers, drummers, magicians and celebrity look a likes as well as bands - from jazz and Latin to rock – and dance troupes including African, Broadway, ballet, Bollywood and many more.
Talentcode has already provided artistic talent for a diverse collection of clients including Ferrari, Nokia, Bloomingdales, D&G, L’Oreal, Dubal and Volvo, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack