4-day free access for eLife TV
Dubai, December 1, 2011
As part of its UAE National Day celebrations, Etisalat will give its eLife TV customers 4 days of free access to over 350 channels and 40 percent discount on purchase of on-demand movies, starting today (December 1) until 4.
Customers can enjoy watching movies from the country’s largest library of over 650 latest blockbuster 3D and high definition (HD) movies, classified by genre and searchable by different criteria, available on demand, a statement from the company said.
Etisalat’s eLife TV viewers have also been enjoying special content televised as part of its celebrations. For over a week leading up to the National day, Etiaslat activated a new channel that broadcasts documentaries and special programs about UAE.
The channel airs a special edition of the ‘Watanna’ and ‘Baba Khalifa’ songs produced by Etisalat, the statement said.
In addition, customers can watch eLife TV’s exclusive historic content on the journey of the nation’s unification and landmark achievements. The channel links to live footage of songs and decade-old photos of the country from national TV channels as well.
It also features exclusive interviews and insights into the lives of successful UAE citizens, sports personalities and also features patriotic music videos such as Anna Jundi, and Haras Al Riyasa, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day