Adnec to host major events in December
Abu Dhabi, December 4, 2011
Following celebrations for the UAE’s 40th National Day on December 2, the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Adnec) is set to host several other major events this month.
World Green Tourism 2011, the only event in the region dedicated to the promotion of sustainable tourism, will be held from December 5 to 7. The global conference and supporting exhibition will feature global industry leaders and some of the highest calibre speakers as they share their experience and expertise with a common goal of committing to initiatives that ensure a bright and sustainable future for tourism in the Middle East and the rest of the world.
Co-sponsored by the Health Authority Abu Dhabi and the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority, the second annual World Health Care Congress Middle East 2011, will bring together more than 600 healthcare, government and corporate leaders from over 25 countries to define objectives and frame solutions to the challenges of the healthcare industry. The event will be held from December 11 to 13.
The first Eye on Earth Abu Dhabi 2011 Summit will take place from December 12 to 15 under the patronage of HRH Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE.
Keynote speakers include former US President Bill Clinton and Dr Rashid Ahmed Bin Fahd, UAE Minister of Environment and Water. The summit will address the crucial importance of better access to environmental and societal data for informed decision-making.
On December 16, Indian music trio - Shankar Mahadevan, Ehsaan Noorani, and Loy Mendonsa, better known as SEL, will bring their unique blend of classical Hindustani, Carnatic music and Western rock.
From December 28 to 31, Adnec will host The National Exhibition for Small & Medium Enterprises (SME 2011), providing a platform for organisations to share insights and explore potential business opportunities in the market. The event’s key goals include introducing SMEs’ to UAE nationals and supporting successful and creative SMEs formed by UAE nationals.
In addition, Adnec will also host a number of corporate meetings and private events throughout December. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station