Bahrain’s IAA chief wins top award
Dubai, December 7, 2011
Bahrain’s Information Affairs Authority (IAA) president Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa has received the Gold Medal for Excellence and Quality in the Arab World.
He received the award in recognition of Bahrain News Agency's distinguished efforts in the media field, said a report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
Fourteen personalities and 31 institutions were awarded at a ceremony at the Armani Hotel in the Burj Khalifa, held under the patronage of Dubai Crown Prince Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.
The awards for excellence and quality have been instituted by the Arab Administrative Development Organisation and Tatweej Academy for Excellence. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced